Scope of Application of Personal Information
- Zip code
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Communications history
Use of Personal Information
Personal information acquired by The Group will be used for the following purposes.
- Information and sales related to The Group's products and services.
- The Groups various seminars and contact with exhibitions.
- Request for questionnaires and surveys.
- Information related to our business activities.
- Provision of the website and e-mail services Personalization.
- Use in hiring activities.
- Entering business card data.
- Responding to inquiries.
The Group will also use the information for the purpose of sending magazines by mail from The Group to those who have exchanged business cards with a Group official. The Group will not use the accumulated personal information except for the above purpose.
※ About cookie (cookie) ※
A cookie is a mechanism to save the usage history and input contents sent and received between the internet browsing software (browser) and the server when using a web page as a file on your computer. If you allow cookie transmission and reception in the settings of your browser, we may acquire the cookie stored on your computer and link the collected action history to personal information. In addition, we will advertise our products, refer to cookies stored on the customer's computer via a third party entrusted by our company with a third party or websites other than this site.
Depending on the settings of the browser, you can choose to allow cookies, reject cookies, notify when receiving cookies while regarding cookie transmission or reception. Please note, if you choose to reject cookies, some services provided by our company may not be accepted by your computer.
Third Party Provision of Personal Information
The Group will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining their consent beforehand, except as provided for by laws and regulations.
Management of Personal Information
- The Group maintains the accuracy of personal information and safely manages it.
- In order to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, The Group will implement the appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc.
- We will not disclose personal information by sending it to outside sources.
Disclosure, Correction, Suspension and Elimination of Personal Information
The Group confirms that any person has the right to request disclosures, corrections, suspension and elimination of the use of his or her personal information. In the case of these requests we will respond promptly and without objection.
Regarding the Handling of Personal Information, Opinions and Questions
If you have any comments or questions regarding the handling of personal information of The Group, please contact us at the personal information consultation window of our Group.
For inquiries about handling personal information
YAMAWA International Co., Ltd.
Please use Web site of YAMAWA MFG. Co., Ltd, https://www.yamawa.com/(later shortend as our website) after agreeing with following conditions: Using conditions of our website can change, then, you are required to confirm the latest contents.
Intellectual property rights (copy rights, trade marks, designs) related to the contents of our website (such as information, data, images)basically belongs to YAMAWA unless otherwise specified. Any usage beyond private use (such as copy, publication, tansfer, reprint )can infringe the intellenctual property rights and is prohibited.
Showing up in media
If you are going to show up the contents in such media as magazines, books, advertisements, you are strongly required to contact YAMAWA beforehand by using query format.
Indication of URI
If you are going to write URI of our website in web site, books, printings, documents and so on, please fully write https://www.yamawa.com/.
You are basically free in linkin to our website. Please freely access to our website. However, concerning contents of websites linked and those you have linked and concerning any damage which may occur by using such contents, YAMAWA is not responsible at all.
You are prohibited to set links to followings:
- Links from websites the content of which criticize YAMAWA and YAMAWA's operation, and damage our reliability.
- Links from websites which include the contents against public order and morals.
- Links from website which is related to unlawful contents(including contents that has possibility of illegality) and is related to unlawful activities ( including activities what has possibility of illeaglity) and has possiblity of such relation.
- Links which are not clear in the link with our website on frames and other method.
- Links from websits which YAMAWA has judged as improper.
Names of company, services and products used in our website are trade marks and registered trade marks of our company, other companies and organization group. Depending on some situation, we use those names on our website, however,in such case, we have no intention to infringe the trade mark rights.
Laws related and jurisdiction
Concerning the use of our website and regulations related to our website, we rely on Japanese laws unless otherwise sepecified. Any disbute related to our website, will be judged by Tokyo district court.