This tool enables centering and beveling. This tool enables various cuttings depending on applications, and other tools are also available to realize much shorter machining time.
Kinds and features
New proposal of centering drill. To solve the tool breakage problem. Simultaneous process of positioning and beveling
- Drills suitable for positioning. Realizing simultaneous processing, centering and beveling, these point drills greatly decrease the processing time for centering.
- YAMAWA shortened the time from centering to tapping by about 5 seconds by using YAMAWA point drills. This means to shorten more than 1 hour in the process of 1000 holes.
Used for beveling of round hole, beveling of installing holes for small saucer type screws and bolts and beveling of flutes.
- Countersinks are used to beveling of round holes, beveling of installing holes for small saucer type screws and bolts and beveling of flutes.
- Having specially designed cutting edge and flutes, YAMAWA countersinks have little vibration and second burs, and can make the stable and high precision cutting with clean surface.
- Please use by fastening both tools and materials stably.
Excellent capability of chamfering for positioning even on curved face and slant face!
- Due to the special design to strengthen the body, stable positioning and beveling of high accuracy become possible.
- They are good in taking up the material, and work well in curved face and slant face which are said to be difficult to cut.
- We have the type applied by TiN coating which is superior in wear resistance.
- Special drills to machine submarine gate in the mold for plastic injection.
Please verify product search or catalog for more information.