Applicable Scope of Personal Information Protection
Intended Use of Personal Information
- When YAMAWA obtains personal information from customers, YAMAWA clearly indicates the purpose for which the personal information is to be used. And YAMAWA uses the information within the scope of the stated purpose for use.
- When YAMAWA shares personal information with third parties, or requests third parties to administrate personal information, YAMAWA conducts a strict research about the third parties and lays the third parties under an obligation to keep personal information secure and confidential.
Provision of Personal Information
YAMAWA doesn’t disclose customers' personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
- When the customer has given a prior consent to the disclosure
- When the disclosure complies with laws and regulations
Administration of Personal Information
- YAMAWA keeps the accuracy of personal information and deals with it in safe.
- YAMAWA strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal information or leakage, loss, or damage of personal information and continually enhances the security management of the information.
- YAMAWA doesn’t leak personal information by sending it outside of the company.
Requests for Review etc
- Regarding handling of personal information, YAMAWA will properly respond to requests from customers that the information is reviewed, corrected, and stopped using or deleted after confirming their identification.
For inquiries about handling personal information
YAMAWA International Co., Ltd.